Backups are in the game. Clintwood fumbles holston has the ball.
Printable View
Backups are in the game. Clintwood fumbles holston has the ball.
TD Holston
41-14 with 5:31 left
INT Holston
3:16 left
TD Holston... 16 yard TD pass
41-21 2:13 to go
41-21 final
bring it back to the LPD Greenwave!!!
this was my favorite game this year. Sat right on tha 50 just a couple rows up and it was great
Norton Fan watched game at clintwood. I don't understand why these teams that can't do anything with the ball advance to playoffs. Where is the challenge? I would like to see a good ball game in playoffs.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Norton Fan watched game at clintwood. I don't understand why these teams that can't do anything with the ball advance to playoffs. Where is the challenge? I would like to see a good ball game in playoffs. </div></div>
lol CW ran all you the first game, and whipped you pretty decidedly the second game! lol
I didn't know a 3 point win was a whipping.
Last td for jib was a fluke. CW manhandled Burton, out-hustled, out-hearted, out-desired, out-thought the raiders. Yep, a pretty good whipping IMO. The final score isn't the only indicator of a whipping.